Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Eagle Mountain 6-21-11

Took repeat customers John and Chad out this morning and the wind was so much nicer today...enough to make the fishing excellent, but didn't beat us up.
We started out the morning fishing a ridge that runs from 5-28ft and I positioned the boat at the 13ft area because the fishing have been chasing bait along the ridge at that depth.  The day started out as a bunch of dinks but then I saw a group of larger fish coming on the side scan to the left.  They cast over there and bam, big doubles!  That school of larger fish played nice for about an hour of nonstop action then we headed to a deep hump and as I was graphing the area about 2 acres of topwater action began!  My customers asked what that was and I told them...FUN!  Grab a rod and get after them!  They stayed up for 22 minutes and then retreated back to the hump I was graphing.  John had to be at work by one, so I took him back and Chad and I came back out for some more action.  Great time with two great fishermen.

No comments:

Post a Comment